Monday, December 18, 2017

Holiday Dressing: Taking in the Holiday Lights

Holiday Dressing week is finally here! I love putting together festive outfits for holiday-themed activities I think most of you participate in.  To kick off the week, I put together this outfit for a drive to check out holiday lights around town.  I'm usually not one to wear leggings as pants outside the house, but this plaid pair was too perfect to be left inside.  I paired it with a comfy sweater & knit cape, tossed on a fedora (you guys, my roots are TERRIBLE...I have a hair apt on my bday thank goodness) & a pair of riding boots to complete the perfect, cozy outfit.  I cannot wait to be back in Iowa this year for a drive though the Symphony of Lights (light/music display in one of my favorite parks from childhood).  The girls are going to love seeing the lights :)

Cape (Target)/ Sweater (Nordstrom)/ All Else (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D