Friday, March 16, 2018

Photo Friday: A Woodland Animal Themed Baby Shower

Today I'm sharing a few photos (lol, there's a lot) from my sister-in-law's baby shower.  Kinda goes with the whole sharing of what I wore yesterday, right? Any way, this shower was super fun to plan out.  I went with the whole woodland animal theme, but added a lot of moss, candles, & baby's breath for a girly touch (the shower is for the mama-to-be after all).  I really loved how well it turned out! Check out the photos & let me know what you think...

Finally got to use my new letter board (via Target) & I LOVE it! Welcome Forrest Friends!
Take-home gifts were milk cartons filled with trail mix (milk cartons via Michael's).
Table #1 centerpiece.  I used books & stuffy's that could be used for nursery decor as well :)
I ordered these tree round cake stands & pine cone mix on Hobbylobby.com. I loved how they looked over burlap!
Table #2 centerpiece, hedgehog style! Hedgehog stuffy from Hobby Lobby, book from Homesense Canada.  
My mama has become a diaper cake pro! We loved how well this cake turned out (fox toy via Target).
These mini trees were scored on eBay & actually used for the mama-to-be's bachelorette party as well :)
Loved the idea of using this nursery decor item as decor for the shower (string art via eBay).
The fireplace was my absolute favorite :)
The larger moss banner I worked long & hard on...I'm so happy it turned out as well as it did!
A little impromptu photo booth using these masks, it was a lot of fun (masks via Hobby Lobby) :)
Mini croissants & homemade chicken salad (we used cupcake toppers for an added touch of decor).
Mini bowls of 'forrest berries' 
A last minute moss banner with 'grub' hung above the cake :)
Burlap, ribbon, & animal stickers on mini water bottles (ribbon & stickers: hobby lobby)
Found these socks on F21 & couldn't resist! We gave a pair out for game winning prizes as well :)
Squirrel & Hedgehog socks for the grandmas, mom-to-be, & moi :)
My mom saved the button from the gender reveal to include on the present...she's too cute!
  

XoXo
Happy Weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D