Thursday, March 15, 2018

Woodsy Vibes

I was recently home for a few days at the beginning of the month, primarily to co-hostess my sister-in-law's baby shower.  They decided on a woodland animal themed nursery, so my mom & I decided to carry it over as the theme for the shower as well.  I tossed this outfit into my suitcase for just the occasion.  The earthy tone combination was perfect, with a touch of lace & a pair of sparkly earrings for a girly vibe.  I was comfortable, yet not underdressed by any means...totally necessary when hosting a group of ladies & chasing after Sadie.

Tunic (Target)/ Denim (Old Navy)/ Boots (Lulu's)/ All Else (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

1 comment:

  1. The combined look of the colours and fabrics of the outfit pieces in your woodsy vibe OOTD is very stylish and attractive. I love the combination of wine red, tan and dark blue, and the lacy design of the blouse. Those earrings look very pretty worn with your outfit. It sounds like you had a lovely time at the baby shower.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D