Friday, March 9, 2018

V&B Combo #2

Vest & Boot combo #2.  This totally was not done as a theme, but more of a coincidence really. I decided to skip the usual Photo Friday post this week, mostly because I have only blogged once the entire week & still have to sort through photos (so many photos).  This outfit was something I tossed on for a playgroup one week, such easy & versatile pieces that sorta just fell together.  I bought this vest (on mega clearance btw) when we found out Zoey was a girl.  In fact, I kinda went pink crazy! The best advice I got while pregnant was to not splurge on maternity clothes, but to find things you would normally wear or layer...I’m so happy I took that advice! Now I have a wardrobe filled with sentiments (like this vest) & of course, clothing I still love to wear...

Vest (Target)/ Tunic (Lulu's)/ Denim (Old Navy)/ Boots (Just Fab)/ Headband (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D