Wednesday, March 7, 2018

V&B Combo #1

Vest & Boot combo #1 for the week, which obviously means there's at least one more coming :). I had a few outfit posts left over before I changed my hair again.  Kinda missing the extra length from these photos, but definitely loving the change.  I can't resist a good vest, the fuzzier the better.  I love the way vests emit a bulkier vibe, more so then a good cardi is able to.  This is one of my favorite vests I've ever owned, mostly due to the way its able to create a drape that is figure flattering (pretty difficult for the average vest).  Paired with some simple accessories + a tall pair of boots & you cannot go wrong...

Vest (Ebay)/ Sweater (Zara)/ Denim (Old Navy)/ All Else (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D