Monday, March 26, 2018

The Big Chop

Am I ever glad I stalked this tunic & hunted down the very last one in my size last year.  It's the perfect piece & I've gotten a ton of use out of it while having the babes.  This time, I wore it to my hair appointment for a big chop & to finally be rid of all things blonde.  It was liberating! for the past two years, my hair was the same shade of blonde...which, I think, is the longest I've ever gone without changing color since high school.  Speaking of high school, I had one of my girlfriends up over the weekend & it was a blast (one I think I'm still recovering from).  She's moving to NY in a few weeks & will only be a few hours from me (instead of 9.5).  We actually collaborated on a post & I'll be sharing it sometime this week...

Tunic (Free People)/ Denim (Old Navy)/ All Else (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D