Friday, January 4, 2019

Holiday Dressing: Post-Christmas Shopping

The last of the Holiday Dressing posts I had planned for December.  This one was worn out & about, scouting for some post-Christmas sales.  I had to restock on wrapping paper mostly, very interesting I know.  This outfit sorta fell together, mostly around these embellished hoop earrings I received far too late into the holiday season.  Not to worry, I have a year to plan more use for them for the 2019 holiday season (with a little baby boy to tug at them, eeekkk!).  My girls love this vest, they snuggle right into it & say 'oooooohhhhh cozy!' Tossed on this just barely not-a-crop-top-turtleneck to pair with my new red faux suede ankle booties & there ya have it, a perfectly pieced together holiday outfit :)

Sweater (Zara)/ Boots (Amazon)/ Denim (Old Navy)/ All Else (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D