Thursday, January 17, 2019

New Year, New You!

I never make any new year's resolutions.  There's something to be said about loving where you are in life, exactly as is.  Not to say there isn't room for improvement, because obviously there is always room to do something better in our lives.  I've entered 2019 with a list of stepping stones...sell house, find new house, wrap up work, have baby, etc.  All these steps/tasks are huge, life-changing events & therefore, I decided not to add any more expectations to my plate.  If we're really pressing the topic, I'd love to just be present, to just take everything in & feel like I fully experienced it, was really in the moment...you know? With that in mind, I took a risk with a new lip shade.  Was it my favorite or best look? Nah, but it was fun to try out!  I'm unsure if I'll feel like testing this hue out again anytime soon, but it was liberating to embrace something new...

Boots (Lulu's)/ Denim (Old Navy)/ All Else (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

1 comment:

  1. I like that you chose not to add extra expectations to your list. You have so much going on! Wishing you all the best.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D