Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Recapping 2018: November (Part 1)

November, Part 1.  Soooo many photos that it required two posts! It was such a special month for us, as we celebrated nine years of marriage with a little getaway to Niagara Falls/Buffalo, NY.  We rode the skywheel overlooking the Falls, crossed a must-visit restaurant off our list, ate late night can't-stop-thinking-about pizza, & watched the Bears beat the Bills in sunny weather.  I welcomed more new arrivals into the closet, the baby bump popped in full-force, celebrated my sister-in-law turning 40 while my other sister-in-law was visiting, concocted amazing poutine at home for Football Sunday, & even got to enjoy my mom's apple crisp recipe. 

When your new flats match fall (sweater: JOA, flats: F21)
Faux suede burgundy bow flats (F21)
Homemade poutine for football Sunday (yummmmmyyyyy)
Anniversary getaway outfit (Sweater & Turband, both F21)
The perfect rusty hue
Tailgating before the Bears/Bills game (yes, mine is an eggnog latte #pregoproblems).
My teddy bear vest (as Zo calls it), via F21
These booties in the best shade of grey (F21)
The fastest decorating job I have ever completed :)
Lins is 40!
Hello, 1990's! Denim overalls (F21)
Anniversary flowers for 9 years (the girls loved them more than mama).
New shades (F21)
Couldn't resist the Iowa color scheme, also equal parts cozy (F21)
My mama's apple crisp....drooling!

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D