Monday, January 14, 2019

Winter Neutrals

It's definitely winter.  This look was completely built around my newest booties, with the intent of only combining neutrals.  Mission accomplished, wouldn't you agree? All of these pieces are old, acquired when I was prego with Zoey to get the bump through winter. I'm so grateful to have sister-in-laws who told me not to invest so much in maternity clothes, but normal pieces I could wear comfortably before, during, & after pregnancy. I'm 26 weeks today & this pregnancy is flying by, much too quickly for my liking.  I'm savoring every stage, even on days I'm exhausted & miserable...

Cape & Scarf (Shein)/ All Else (F21)


XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D