Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Winter Neutrals, Take Two...

More winter neutrals & another outfit centered around these booties.  This vest has been a welcomed addition to the wardrobe, supplying me with just enough warmth & comfort without causing me to overheat.  This bump continues to grow, so much so that this sweet baby boy is measuring approximately 3 weeks ahead of schedule!!! Things have slowed down in the purchasing for myself department & have really picked up steam in the 'all things baby' department... #momlife

Watch (Lulu's)/ All Else (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

1 comment:

  1. You look damn gorgeous in that outfit. I really need to learn from you how to dress up as a pregnant lady and still slay like a doll

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D