Thursday, January 31, 2019

When Two Become One

Oh my goodness, is it ever cold out! I feel bad even typing that, as we definitely aren't even close to what the Midwest & other places in the US are experiencing! There has been a lack of content on here, mostly due to the weather & outfit post limitations.  I can, however, share what I wore to my glucose test last week, followed by a half day at work, a meeting with our mortgage advisor, & a quick pit-stop at Moose Winooskis with the Mr. before we picked the girls up from daycare. I love an outfit that can take you from one place to another, without looking out of place (i.e. over or under dressed). I guess I just can't quit this sweater & coat combo...I purchased them together & have worn them as if they are one ever since!  Stay warm out there :)

Boots (Just Fab)/ Denim (Target)/ All Else (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Just checking out your article on my new Samsung Phone , and I wanted to check if it would let me comment or if it was going to me go to a full pc to do that. Ill check back later to see if it worked.
    Just cheJust checking out your article on my new Samsung Phone , and I wanted to check if it would let me comment or if it was going to me go to a full pc to do that. Ill check back later to see if it worked.
    Charizma
    Zainab Chottani
    Serene Premium

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D