Thursday, February 28, 2019

In Full Effect

Winter is in full effect, which is why you can see the start of another snowfall we received yesterday.  I love this sweater, originally purchased for Valentine's Day after Zoey was born (3 years ago already, holy cow).  It was an investment piece for sure, but it's so versatile.  I'm dying to pair it with a fedora & over the knee boots for fall, but also have a few other ideas for it once this bumpcake disappears. Since we've been packing nonstop on the weekends, I've been able to put together outfits a little more effortlessly & complete a final closet purge (there's still tons of stuff on my facebook page for sale).  This look was one of those that just sorta feel together, my fav kind ;)

Sweater (Free People)/ Denim (Target)/ Boots (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D