Wednesday, February 13, 2019

What's New Wednesday

What's New Wednesday, back just in time for Valentine's Day tomorrow.  Some of these you saw yesterday (oops) & a few you will see tomorrow.  I know, I know...I'm working on being better at scheduling posts/content (it's a constant struggle).  I've had these outfit ideas pre-planned for over a month now & was just awaiting their arrivals.  The final pieces (along with some valentine's day gifts) got here Friday, thankfully... 

Turtleneck (J.Crew)/ Earrings (Amazon)
New in from Sephora Canada & H&M Canada
The perfect cozy, ivory sweater (H&M) to pair with these rhinestone earrings (such great dupes from Forever 21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D