Thursday, February 21, 2019

Weekend of Isolation

What a crazy, strange week it's been since last I've posted.  We had a pretty isolated weekend, as our youngest got pink eye & we were potty training our oldest.  I stayed home Tuesday with both girls & had to pick them up early yesterday, as Zo developed pink eye! Little weekly update for you there...

As for today's outfit, I figured the only way that you can change a gloomy day is to pile on loads of bright, cheery color.  This sweater is one of the best that I own for just that & I'm very sad to retire it for the remainder of this winter (this bump it outta control).  I've received a few more new arrivals lately, spring updates will be headed this way soon :)

Sweater (Urban Outfitters)/ Earrings (Amazon & Boots)/ All Else (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D