Thursday, February 7, 2019

Pre-Ice Storm

Pre-ice storm outfit, mostly because suede boots definitely do not work in freezing rain conditions. It's been a slow moving week at our house, I guess we're all still recovering from our three year old's birthday weekend/Superbowl/visitors.  I have soooooo many new arrivals to sort through, as well as some much anticipated things to list for sale (basically everything you've ever seen on this space is up for grabs), which I will get to this weekend! This outfit though....super easy for work/trip to the OB's office/ mommin' around.  I'm bummed to retire this top for a few months, it's such a pretty statement piece that I just can't get enough of.  Layered up for the sub-zero temps Southern Ontario has been enduring, with the exception of this past Monday. 

Blouse (The Rustic Coop)/ Denim (Old Navy)/ All Else (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D