Friday, February 8, 2019

Photo Friday: It's Pawty Time!

Last weekend, we were lucky enough to celebrate our sweet Zoey girl turning three.  Zo is our little miss independent & has been making her own decisions/choices since she could talk (she's quite particular that one).  She's picked her party themes the past two years, opting for a Paw Patrol theme for birthday number three.  She helped me pick out decorations & even selected her own cake design.  We had all of her grandparents & several friends in attendance, which made up for her cousins not being able to join us (sooooo many sports this time of the year).  She was one very spoiled girl & watching her light up made my heart so happy.  This is the last birthday we will celebrate in this house, so it was a little bit emotional & very humbling. 

I made it easy on myself this year, minimal decor & nothing homemade (Letter board via Target).
Party favours were in plastic cups & contained snacks, tattoos, party blowers, & mini playpacks (via Amazon).
Zoey's cake :) The only downfall was that there was no Chase vehicle available haha (cake via Zehr's).
Our girl enjoying her cake & ice cream with friends :)
Paw Patrol masks for guests to wear (I had a little bit too much fun with these).
My mom is the best present wrapper around I swear, Zoey was in love with how she did this!
My outfit (thermal via free people).
We decided to get Zo her first bike & she has been riding it around the living room (via Walmart).
3 presents for our three year old.  We held our gifts back a day for her actual birthday :)

XoXo
Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D