Monday, February 25, 2019

Runaway Vehicle

Monday, ugh! I'm nursing a cold & the weather is brutal, making it all the harder to get myself outta bed this morning.  We've had so much ice & snow lately that when I was working on this outfit post, my vehicle literally started to slide down the driveway!  Luckily, I caught it in time & no one was the wiser. 

Back to this outfit...gimme all the layers lately!!!  I'm 32 weeks prego today & layers have become a necessity.  I'm cold one moment & boiling the next, which is all par for the course around this point if I remember correctly.  I've only ever paired this cape with shades of black, but wanted to switch it up a bit with something more wearable on the daily.   I love the tartan print paired with these cognac boots!

Cape (Nordstrom)/ Boots (Just Fab)/ Denim (Old Navy)/ All Else (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D