Friday, April 26, 2019

Big Sister Gift Bags

I love the idea of big sister gifts! I did it with Zoey when Sadie was born & she was so excited her new little sister got her a gift.  Zoey was always excited about a new baby & never showed any signs of jealously.  This time, it may be a bit different.  Sadie is still claiming to be 'the baby' & having a tough time sharing mama these past few weeks.  Because they've been through so much change over the past few months, I thought I'd up my gifting game this time around. I added snacks & painting books to keep them occupied either at the hospital when visiting or at home with whoever was watching them :)

The gifts went over great & Zoey has been thanking her little brother every time she wears her new big sister shirt! They were a little concerned while I was in the hospital, as I’ve been their constant their whole lives (dada works shifts). It broke my heart to watch them cry for mama when they had to leave the hospital. It was a rough two nights there, but it was also amazing to just focus on our new babe!

For Christmas, I got the Mr. & baby boy matching sherpa fleece pullovers, so I decided to get the girls a set too :) 
These big sister tees were too cute to resist (via Target)
The girls are very into rainbows right now, so these gift bags were perfect (via Walmart).

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D