Monday, April 8, 2019

Kiss, Kiss

This tunic was my Valentine's gift from the Mr. (I totally buy my own gifts & he wraps them...anyone else do this?) & I've gotten a ton of use out of it so far, especially lately with the weather settling down. It's sold out a few times, but I happened to track it down on eBay for about half the price! I quickly paired this with my new fav taupe ankle booties & these perfect white tassel earrings I picked up on our last Target trip.

Today marks 38 weeks prego for this mama-of-three-to-be & I'm just playing the waiting game...jk, we're trying to just locate everything we're going to need for baby & anything we'll need to keep sane once he's here! We're getting down to the wire & I'm getting so excited to meet this peanut...

Tunic (Free People via eBay)/ Earrings (sugar fix by Bauble Bar via Target)/ All Else (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D