Friday, April 5, 2019

Photo Friday: Travel Deadline

It's been awhile since I've posted a Photo Friday & I'm not sure how I let that slip away from me??? Although we haven't been doing too much exploring recently, we were able to take advantage of our travel deadline before baby & head to NY for the afternoon.  We hit all my favs...Target, Chipotle, The Cheesecake Factory, & a good friend's house to catch-up.  It was the perfect afternoon...

We may or may not have spent $50 on cheesecake....#pregoproblems
This tunic from Free People was the perfect, flow top to wear for an afternoon getaway (via eBay)
Lunch on the go...Chipotle is a travel must-have for us!
Popped out for an hour of mama time for a drink ;)
Target finds (LOVE their soy candles & couldn't resist these earrings)

XoXo
Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D