Thursday, April 4, 2019

It's Been A Wreck-Me Week

It's been a wreck-me week....understatement of the century! Sorry for the lack of fashion-related material on any of my platforms this past week. We've been so busy with the move that I've hardly worn real pants (aka anything but leggings or yoga pants) or make-up.  There are boxes everywhere & nothing is fully finished, a little tough on this mama-to-be that seems to have entered full-on nesting mode!  We said goodbye to our first home yesterday & wrapped up our lives in our old city.  It was bittersweet, stressful, & a little bit scary.  It feels good to have everything in one place for the first time in months & to begin a new routine, all together.

This outfit is the last from the small capsule collection I had left at the old house.  I am happy to report that I have been fully reunited with my entire wardrobe, minus the major purge I did both before & after the move.  Again with this cape? I know, I know...but it's that good.  I couldn't resist pairing it with this blue tunic & these already-worn-so-much ankle booties.

Cape (Gypsy's Wanderlust)/ Tunic (Free People)/ All Else (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D