Thursday, April 25, 2019

Make Me Blush

Wow, time is flying...it’s hard to believe it’s been a few weeks since I’ve shared anything fashion-related! We’ve been soaking up all these newborn snuggles & making sure these big sisters of his are still being spoiled. I have a few posts left with this bump of mine, which I already miss.

These sneakers are one of my favs, especially for spring. The color is perfect & im excited to get more use out of them now that the swelling in my feet/ankles has disapated. This tunic? Also a huge hit post-partum due to its coverage & it’s light weight fabric. Popped on my new fav earrings for the season & some white denim to finish off this look...

Earrings (Sugarfix)/ Sneakers (Vans via Free People)/ Tunic (Free People)/ Denim (Target)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

1 comment:

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D