Thursday, March 28, 2019

Spring Showers

The perfect outfit for a rainy day.  Also, at this point in my pregnancy with this baby...slides are EVERYTHING! I recently hacked off a couple of inches on these jeans & I love it...I think I might be ready to move on from rolled hems to frayed ones...

Today did not start off the way I imagined...our biggest girl is home sick with Dada, who is trying to get everything he can done around the house & our littlest girl is at her last day of daycare.  We took timbits to celebrate & she is really enjoying being there by herself.  I continue to wind down in my position, like I just sent off what felt like a million goodbye emails & it is just a tad bit sad.

Coat (Shein)/ Sweater (Nordstrom)/ All Else (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D