Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Best Birthday Surprise

As I was getting ready to go to dinner on my birthday, I walked into my bedroom to discover the best birthday surprise ever- two of my best friends, my brother, & my dad were waiting for me...they had driven over night to get here just in time for my birthday, it was literally the best birthday present I could have gotten! We then had a few people over & headed to the bowling alley, such a great 25th :)  Thanks to everyone who came out to help me celebrate! As promised, here are a few of my gifts....

YSL Iconic Arty Ring
La Dama Spearhead Ring
Lots of H&M gift cards
Vintage Missoni Cardigan
Apple MacBook
Shannon & I
Kayleigh & I
My mom bought the same shirt (hubby & brother)
My Dad bowling with one hand (had wrist surgery)

Thanks for Reading :)
XoXo-Kelli K

9 comments:

  1. ooh lala YSL rocks! love it!
    xoxo

    www.syriouslyinfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great gifts! And of course your family and friends driving over are just priceless! Love that YSL ring of course! Love that spearhead ring and love the cardigan!!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photos! Happy Birthday darling! Love your YSL ring! :) We both got one for our birthdays how funny!! And can I tell you how ob-sessed I am with your vintage Missoni cardi? Like, I'm dying over it... I WANT IT! :D

    xx
    Jen
    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a great surprise! i love that ring :)

    BM

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the ring!!

    http://lifeofasourgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhhh SO JEALOUS you got the arty ring... I don't think I'll ever mark that one off of my wishlist. happy bday!

    In Her Stilettos- An Austin Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn, those are some nice presents! :D
    I have the same YSL-ring.
    I'm so in love with it!
    The cardigan is amazing!

    x Krizia

    www.krizia-shark-attack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOWOW cool gift dear! I love the ring!!
    kisses

    http://chicneverland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. wooow I'm jaleous on your ring, beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D