Thursday, December 16, 2010

Snake-Like

Snakeskin print was one of the most noticeable trends for S/S 2011.  Visible in collections from the likes of Thakoon, Altuzarro, Christian Siriano, Z Spoke by Zac Posen, & Roberto Cavalli (just to name a few), this print can easily be adopted into your wardrobe, whether it be accessories (for the more hesitant) or bohemian-inspired crop tops. I recommend choosing neutral tones of this print (much like my leggings today) & adding bold shades of yellow, blue, or pink once spring arrives (bonus points for the addition of neon).  In order to keep my snake print toned down until spring, I've created a fresh look by pairing these with neutrals & basic wardrobe essentials. 

 
I'm Wearing: Blazer & Cardi (H&M)/ Tee (Shopbop)/ Leggings (Bershka)/
Boots & Necklace (F21)/Rings (Asos)/ Watch (Casio)

Way too cold to shoot outside, Sorry guys!
XoXo-Kelli K

28 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit!! I love your leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoes, simple but chic x

    intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey lovely- awesome statement necklace and the snakeskin trousers look awesome-very burberry s/s 2011!!! xxx Katie.xx

    fashion clocked

    ReplyDelete
  4. great look! i love those leggings and your necklace!! and i have the same.. shooting outside is horrible:s
    love,
    fashionfabrice

    have a FABULOUS day:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your necklace! Also love how F21 has really been doing a lot of these dreamcatcher inspired pieces :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your boots and necklace are stunning,like them so much!!

    http://nothinglikefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute blog!
    I would like to participate in my giveaway:
    http://breakfastatkaty.blogspot.com/2010/12/giveaway.html
    You have until tomorrow at midnight.
    kisses katy

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing legging!! xxx <3

    http://theglamorousmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovee the rings and necklace !
    and the shoesss are great!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. uhhhhh I ♥ the leggins and the necklace with feathers and chains... really nice outfit and really nice blog. I am following you know, I hope that you can stop by my blog one of this days. XO.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit! That blazer and necklace combo is superb ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks guys, I'm glad you like the leggings (I got them off ebay for a fairly cheap price).

    XoXo-K

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this style, you very beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. fierce ^3.
    which is why i can't wear it, but live through others!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow..all things you wear is really cool!
    love the outfit! the legging in particular..

    really nice blog! love it! ;D
    i'm following now!

    visit my blog
    www.angelinawon9.blogspot.com
    i'd be happy if you follow me back!!!

    xx
    angie

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the snake pants the necklace and the booties! i totally understand what you mean! don't feel sorry! i fund it very hard to go out and take pics in the cold too!
    <3
    katerina

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love how bold your leggings are, great statement piece!

    Maryjane xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your polish! what color are you wearing?!

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's 'Antique Gold' from Forever21 :)

    XoXO-K

    ReplyDelete
  20. this outfit is so hot!!! In love w those leggings!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D