Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Copycat: Marigold & Cream

Ahh, back to my normal schedule & posting routine! So remember my post inspired by an article about unexpected color combos on Refinery29 (seethe post here & the article here)? Once again, I found myself referring back to it...this time using my newest vintage addition. Everyone at work thought it was ridiculous I was wearing a skirt in the middle of winter, but I was surprisingly cozy & really comfortable. It's another short work week for me again and then NYE, I can't wait! Make sure to check back tomorrow, I have a special surprise just in time for 2011 ;)

Wearing: Cardi (A&F)/Tee, Boots, & Bow (F21)/Skirt (etsy)/ Belt (Primark)
Socks (J.Crew)/ Necklace & Ring (BR)/ Watch (Casio)

XoXo-Kelli K

17 comments:

  1. Really love the skirt and those rings!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. j'adore, j'adore, ton look, ta jupe, et tes chaussures.
    Super look, et tes photos sont sublimes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the skirt!! Just adorable! :) You look fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely gorgeous skirt and i like that it's not a direct follow of a trend because of the color, plus the color is interesting and reminds me of warmer weather and spring so it's even lovelier!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That marigold skirt rocks! Love it! And your jewelry is lovely!

    xx
    Jen
    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The skirt is gorgeous! The color is soooooooooo amazing!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like the skirt! especially the colour of it :) XXX

    http://theglamorousmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great,
    nice shoes :)


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is one of the more beautiful outfits I've seen in a while. you look great!

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is my all time favorite color! Love this outfit!
    velvet cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful skirt. love the colour.

    http://escapetotoyland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore that skirt! It reminds me of a Mary McFadden fabric....love it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. loooove this look!! Perfect colours, perfect jewellery, perfectly styled and perfect setting! just... perfection :)

    xxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the skirt and the way you've accessorised the look! :)
    XX

    Check out my blog and follow maybe?
    http://fortheloveoffashionandotherthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The outfit reminds us of a modern day Victorian Era type thing. <3

    http://projectinvogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the skirt! xx

    Happy New Year!

    www.tumeplaiscoco.blogspot.com

    Ana-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D