Friday, December 31, 2010

Countdown to 2011

I am still in awe at how fast 2010 has flown by! So many great things have happened, starting this blog is definitely one of them.  A BIG Thank You for all of your support & patience, as I tried to better the blog & make it more fun to read because of you guys :)  Our plans for NYE might be changing slightly due to me getting everyone sick, but I'm sure we'll still make the best of it! Since I haven't completely locked down my outfit for tonight and I can't show you an outfit post just yet, I decided to show you some new additions that arrived in the mail for me yesterday:)

New In: Sweater (crewcuts from J.Crew)/ Love-me-Knot Heels (J.Crew)/ Essie Nail Polish
Vintage Mood Ring (Etsy)

XoXo-Kelli K
 Don't Forget to Enter My Giveaway with Runway Rundown!


7 comments:

  1. love those shoes! happy new year! http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so chic! i love that nail color! perfect for spring!

    xx

    e.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color of that nail polish is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic blog)
    we hope you visit our blog and follow there,please)
    we think you would be interested)))

    http://plaidandstriped.blogspot.com/
    )*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys, J.Crew has 30% off their sale items, so I couldn't resist these heels ;)

    XoXo-Kelli K
    http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D