Friday, December 31, 2010

Countdown to 2011

I am still in awe at how fast 2010 has flown by! So many great things have happened, starting this blog is definitely one of them.  A BIG Thank You for all of your support & patience, as I tried to better the blog & make it more fun to read because of you guys :)  Our plans for NYE might be changing slightly due to me getting everyone sick, but I'm sure we'll still make the best of it! Since I haven't completely locked down my outfit for tonight and I can't show you an outfit post just yet, I decided to show you some new additions that arrived in the mail for me yesterday:)

New In: Sweater (crewcuts from J.Crew)/ Love-me-Knot Heels (J.Crew)/ Essie Nail Polish
Vintage Mood Ring (Etsy)

XoXo-Kelli K
 Don't Forget to Enter My Giveaway with Runway Rundown!


6 comments:

  1. love those shoes! happy new year! http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so chic! i love that nail color! perfect for spring!

    xx

    e.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color of that nail polish is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys, J.Crew has 30% off their sale items, so I couldn't resist these heels ;)

    XoXo-Kelli K
    http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D