Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Splash

I took full advantage of the sunshine we had today, it's presence in my photos as of late has been missed dearly. I've recently noticed myself more drawn to shades of gray in my wardrobe, as opposed to black  for this time of year.  Messing with different color combinations may be one of my favorite things about the styling process.  Putting something together that is so unexpected not only gives your overall wardrobe more versatility, but it makes getting dressed everyday a whole lot more exciting.  I started with a basic pair of gray skinny jeans & a baggy gray tee, added a splash of  bright blue & a leopard print belt to break up the gray ever so slightly.

*Wearing: Cardigan, jeans, boots, scarf, & parrot ring (F21)/ Tee (Aritzia)/
Watch (Casio)/Sunnies (H&M)/ Belt (Ebay)

10 comments:

  1. Love your jeans and scarf!:)
    Such a lovely Outfit.

    xx, Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog!! xoxo
    photos are super cute :)
    <3 Jinna

    http://jinna.fulltimefabulous.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look and a gorgeous setting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. is that a snood? only like 2 pics loaded :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a scarf but I tied the fringe in the back with a hair tie & wrapped it around ;)

    XoXo-K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Causal with an edge, well done!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit. The blue offsets the white/gray/black so well!

    F. (opinionslave.blogspot.com) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit! I'm looking for boots like those. I'm going to follow you, because I need more outfit inspiration from people who live in cold places. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D