Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Modern Lumberjack

I've had the plaid shirt I'm wearing today for several years now and it never ceases to remind me of a lumberjack! It usually serves as one of my weekend go-to pieces once winter rolls around, so I thought why not try to glam it up a bit by adding a rhinestone necklace & my red vintage blazer? Sorry if you're getting bored of seeing my shearling-lined boots, but they have definitely become my first choice due to their comfort & warmth. Here comes the snow....

 Wearing: Vintage blazer/ Plaid, leggings, necklace, & bug ring (F21)/ T (Aritzia)
Socks (J.Crew)/ Boots (Ebay)/ Panther Ring (Asos)/ Watch (casio)

Don't forget to enter my Lanvin for H&M Giveaway Here!
XoXo-Kelli K

9 comments:

  1. I am DYING over your bug ring!!! :D
    It's FANTASTIC!

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the red, and the plaid shirt is very wearable. Love it!

    Maryjane xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog. :) I'm following you now, follow me back if you'd like. Have a nice day!!! :) :)

    http://theskinnypeach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love plaid! and those booties look nice and warm!!!!
    xox
    V

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is that ring that look like a bee, I like it!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It goes so well with the blazer i love this

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D