Thursday, December 2, 2010

Bundled Up Biker Babe



Wearing: H&M Aviator Jacket, striped tee,sweatshirt, & hair bow/ Ebay moto leggings
               & shearling booties/ Forever21 scarf/ Asos Rings/ Casio Watch/Topshop leo handbag

Why is it that whenever I feel like sporting leather, I instantly feel that I should be jumping on the back of a Harley?! That, I really couldn't tell ya, but what I do know is that leather is WARM & a must have for layering this time of year. Because I was finally defeating my cold, I headed to the gym last night for the first time in a week (yikes I know).  Feeling energized, I decided to try out one of my new nail polish arrivals.  I love this pop of color against an otherwise monotone ensemble. My apologies for the tardiness of this post, I had severe camera trouble this morning (meaning mine broke), so I had to borrow one :(

XoXo-Kelli K

18 comments:

  1. That gold claw ring is so cool!! Love it

    Check out my fashion blog!
    BrennasFashionBeat

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a hot winter look. I love the jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wauw, i like your whole outfit! and your blog!
    shall we follow eachother :)

    xxxx
    valery
    www.blog-de-valery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is perfect. I love asos they have such nice things.. Those rings are great and so are your moto leggings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit as always :D

    xoxo
    come check out my giveaway if you want

    ReplyDelete
  6. the leggings and jacket are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your boots and I´m sarching that nail polish.

    http://www.rosabueso.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice rings!
    visit my blog when you have the chance!
    http://cherrylipshvm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome: nail polish, rings, boots.
    kiss kiss bang bang

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those leggings are amazing. Love the whole outfit.


    xoxo,
    MelRod

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many lovely pieces I dont know where to start. Love your rings and those leggings are awesome glad you are feeling better hate colds xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. The claw is gorgeous!!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. you are pretty!
    nice rings and THE JACKET!!!!!!!!<3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your nailpolish, so funky!!!

    http://style-palate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. your nail colour is amazeee. you look awesome.

    love your blog.

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D