Thursday, August 23, 2018

If I Could Do it All Again...

...I know I would wear this exact same outfit, this exact same way.  This has easily become my summer go-to, perfect for whatever weather the day decides to bring.  These maxi dresses I've been buying in the past few years are getting a little too low-cut & a little inappropriate for the office, leaving me no choice but to sew in little snaps that bring the neckline up.  On another note, the Mr. crushed these sunnies! They're my go-to, I've been wearing them non-stop since their inception into my wardrobe & now they're just gone...

Cardi (Asos)/ Earrings (Amazon)/ All Else (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D