Wednesday, August 15, 2018

What's New Wednesday

What's New Wednesday? Anything summer related! I've stressed it before, but this summer has been something for the record books & it isn't even over yet! We're looking forward to a 'vacay' to the Midwest in three short weeks to catch-up with family & friends, where I'm hoping to re-wear a few of these beauties below...

Pineapple earrings(F21)? Yes please! I've already paired these bad boys with the dress below...
The perfect summer dress, in the perfect yellow hue (via Free People)...
My parents recently restocked my supply of Summer Ale & it's really been a lifesaver ;)
Another summery pair of earrings (F21), which have also been paired with that beauty of a dress above...
Baby flip flops for Sadie's first trek to the Splash Pad. (Flip flops: Old Navy, Towel: Target).

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D