Friday, August 3, 2018

Photo Friday: The Big Finale, Round Two

Happy Friday! Sharing a few very special memories from the big finale of my second maternity leave.  I made sure to schedule every day of our last week together & fill it with memories/activities.  I 100% know how fortunate I am to get 52 weeks of maternity leave & I definitely do not take it for granted.  Kicking this post off with a few photos from Mother's Day as well...
Flowers & gift cards (my fav) for Mother's Day
Took a day trip to Buffalo, NY to celebrate being a mama (Knit: Zara, Denim: Target, Loafers: F21)
Got home from Buffalo, NY just in time to enjoy some sunshine + cold pints on the deck :)
Cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory
Day One of our last week together: Crafts, Snacks, & a new sandbox :)
Sandbox from Zo's Birthday (via Target)
Day Two: Blue Pancakes for Breakfast (Zo's request)
Day Two: Last Tot-Time at the Museum (planted this flower that we moved into the ground AND kept alive).
Day Three: Twin Valley Zoo in Brantford :)
Easy Zoo-Day outfit (Hoodie: F21, Shorts: Asos, Sandals: Birkenstock)
Those baby blues on Sadie Sue <3 td="">
Zoey, our little Monkey :)
Day Four: Girls Night (manicures + ice cream with 'sprinkies')
 
XoXo
Happy LONG Weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D