Wednesday, August 8, 2018

What's New Wednesday

What's New Wednesday, back with more fashion-related content than usual.  After going back to work at the beginning of summer this year, I thought summer would be doomed. This couldn't be further from the truth...we've had an epic summer & I might even go as far to say that I'm becoming a summer girl again?! I even have a tan (gasp)! Take a peek at what's new below, enjoy :)

Newest coffee mug via Target (Opal House)
Mama Bear hoodie as a Mother's Day prezzie (Loved by Hannah & Eli via Ebay)
The best pile of newness :)
Originally peeped this blouse on pinterest & hunted it down (The Rustic Coop)
A boutique that sells amazing clothing AND koozies? That's my kinda shopping (The Rustic Coop).

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

1 comment:

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D