Monday, August 20, 2018

Unexpected Days Off

When daycare is unexpectedly cancelled, your mother-in-law (aka back-up) is out of town, & your dog wakes you up at 4am liquid pooing all over your bedroom, you are thankful for a day off.  Dogs & kids, it can be pure chaos some days.  I've now learned that I can pretty much endure anything the day throws at me & still come out unscathed.  This outfit was perfect for a day off with my little babes, minus the aforementioned liquid poo situation.  We cleaned the carpet (3 times), got groceries, & played outside all day after naps/run for mama.  I'm loving pairing dresses with these sneakers, it's such a nice contrast & much more comfortable...

Jacket (F21)/ Dress (Free People)/ Sneakers (Vans via Free People)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D