Thursday, August 9, 2018

Smile, There's Wine

Smile, there's wine! My sister-in-law is always the first to introduce me to & coax me into sampling new brands of red.  I'm new to drinking red, it was always a temperature thing for me & not the taste, but I've really learned to love it in recent years.  Why all this wine talk? As of tomorrow morning, I'm parenting solo for three days & will definitely need to repeat this motto by the end of the day.  You single parents out there, you are WARRIORS!

I pulled these sandals out & will be wearing them over & over to wrap up summer in the best of ways.  We've been completely swamped at work updating & revamping so many things that I need super simple outfits to get me through the day.  Come fall, I'll be ready for a little more over the top outfit prep (aka back to normal)...

Sweater(Zara)/ Denim (F21)/ Sandals(Elina Linardaki via ShopBop)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D