Monday, August 13, 2018

Summer to Fall

This outfit is so me, especially since becoming a mama.  I need quick & easy, but just fashionable enough that I feel put together.  I love outfits just like this one, so much so that I repeat this one quite often (mixing up the accessories of course).  When I find something that works, I run with it & let it effortlessly carry me from season to season.  I know a lot of bloggers that wear everything new & then you never see it again, but that just isn't me.  When I purchase something, it has to matter- it's either a basic or a statement piece I can wear at least 5 different ways with what I've already got.  I think this method is the perfect way to build a personal wardrobe, where countless items can be mixed & matched.  This shirt is the perfect example & I can't wait to remix it for Fall soon...

Earrings (Bauble Bar)/ Denim (Old Navy)/ All Else (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D