Wednesday, August 22, 2018

What's New Wednesday?

Just a few minor things to share this Wednesday.  We've been enjoying lots of girls-only time at our house (dada enjoyed a weekend away & has been working a ton of hours) & it's been so nice to get some quality time with my sweet babes.  Parenting solo with two toddlers has its drawbacks, but 99% of the time I woudn't trade it in for anything...

An unexpected present from one of my bestest with the sweetest card :)
Zoey picked out the color of this dress, it's already been put to good use (tiare hawaii via shopbop).
A little mama-time with my fav wine & a new candle (Peonies by DW Candles via Homesense).

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D