Wednesday, March 13, 2019

All Caught Up

For once, I am all caught up with sharing what's new in our world.  Since I was too lazy to post on Monday, I'm making up for it with an outfit post today.  Be forewarned- you are about to see a whole lot of this cardigan.  I kept it back purposely for like 6 outfit posts I had in mind, which pretty much gets me into the new house & reunited with my full wardrobe.  I got this tunic for my sis-in-law's baby shower just over a year ago & sadly, it's become neglected.  It's a beautiful shade of burgundy & I've already imagined in styled for fall with tights, OTK boots, & an even chunkier cardigan.  A little too dark of a color scheme for spring, but I really liked it...

Tunic (Target)/ Earrings (Amazon)/ All Else (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D