Thursday, March 21, 2019

But Maybe We Will

Luckily, my head cold has decided it was finally time to move on & I'm feeling so, so much better (aka extra energy to work on some blog posts).  This outfit, combined of a few items I had in storage that I recently sorted through.  I originally purchased this little tiered dress for a country concert a few years back, only to be disappointed when it arrived at it being much too short to wear as anything other than a tunic top.  It never laid right until this big 'ole baby boy bump appeared & voila...instant maternity fav!  I've layered it a few different uber casual ways on weekends, but decided to give it a go on here.

Scarf (Hobby Lobby)/ Earrings (Anthro)/ All Else (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D