Monday, March 18, 2019

I Need a Change of Scene

Phew, another busy weekend in the books! We're in desperate need for a change of scene & we get one in just two short weeks!!! We've been so busy packing that yesterday, we decided to just take it easy.  The girls napped & this mama got to snuggle up in bed with my 3.5 fav guys (the Mr., both pups, & the bumpcake)....it was amazing & totally what I needed after a crazy productive Saturday.

Again, totally still working with a few things left unpacked wardrobe wise.  I'm having fun finding new ways to wear the same old things, especially with limited items.  I liked the combination of textures for this outfit & it only works with these otk boots (otherwise this dress is way too short with my bump). 

Vest (Target)/ Boots (Amazon)/ All Else (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D