Monday, March 25, 2019

It'll Be Alright

Loads of big moments happening today...this baby is 36 weeks baked, it's the final week of work for me, & we sign the final papers for the house this afternoon! No big deal, right? If I'm being 100% honest, I'm freaking out just a little bit!  I found a quote in high school that basically said 'if something excites you a little more than scares you, it's worth doing' & I have sorta used it in every major decision I've made in my adult life.  So, here we go again, using a piece of wisdom that is so simple but also so significant...

Today is just about being comfy, but also looking put together.  I am so sore from just going nonstop all weekend that I feel like I ran a million miles & these boots are the comfiest pair I own, if you can believe it! I loved the idea of a white-washed outfit with a few statement pieces, the faux fur & over-the-knee boots were just what this outfit needed to take it up a notch...

Tunic (Lulu's)/ Boots (Just Fab)/ Denim (Target)/ All Else (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D