Tuesday, March 12, 2019

The March Capsule Collection

My closet is officially all packed up & ready for the move! Although it's still a few weeks away (17 days to be exact), I'm trying to do my part by packing closets, drawers, & cupboards.  We've been doing a form of extreme spring cleaning, purging everything we haven't touched in the 7 years we've been in our current home, my closet being no exception.  Outfits will be pretty limited moving forward, even more so since less & less is fitting the way it's suppose to at this point in pregnancy.  I'm liking this challenge...

Cape (Shein)/ All Else (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I so love your article, and your outfit was really nice and I think comfortable to wear.

    Congrats on your coming baby :)


    Thank you
    ambfa

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com/2019/03/the-march-capsule-collection.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D