Friday, March 8, 2019

Photo Friday: Baby Boy Update

Happy Friday! Is it just me, or did this week fly?! I decided to dedicate today's post to an update on our sweet, growing boy.  The nursery decor & baby supply lists are dwindling, with items being crossed off daily.  My hospital bag is pretty much packed (I have a few last minute items to toss in this weekend), he has a name, & we are pre-registered at both hospitals (just in case).  We've planned a little day trip to visit friends this weekend, since it's the last weekend for suggested travel.  Here's a few sneak peeks into the nursery theme...

Really getting some use out of my letter boards lately (via Target, sleeper via Old Navy).
Baby essentials: swaddle blankets, bedding, & receiving blankets (all from target).
Baby blanket (via etsy) & Baby brother cap + swaddle (Amazon) for the hospital :)
More receiving & swaddles, can't have too many with a newborn! The girls still sleep with their original swaddles :)

XoXo
Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D