Wednesday, March 6, 2019

What's New Wednesday?

Happy Wednesday! We've reached midweek & it's been a productive one!  The countdown is on for this mama, both personally & professionally.  I've entered my final month of work at a company I've been with for almost a decade! I'm both excited for what's to come & terrified to leave the safety net of a job that has given me so much.  We've also entered the final month of owning our first home & closing on our second. 

I've slowly started adding some new spring-inspired pieces (think lace, embroidery, color, etc.) to my closet, but in all honesty, I'm more focused on making sure the house decor is my number one priority.  Anything I can get arranged & organized before this sweet baby makes an appearance is a win for me!

The tunic that EVERYONE seems to own, which I scored on eBay for half price (Free People 'Kiss Kiss' tunic)
Neutral ankle booties, so perfect for spring (once this snow disappears) from F21 :)
Couldn't resist these from the H&M sale (both for $6) for our sweet boy!

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D