Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Goodbye To The Way Things Were

Phew, another crazy morning in the books! Switching utilities over between two different cities that are hours apart requires a little more legwork than I previously estimated.  All done & ready to go for this weekend though, so I have at least accomplished something today.  I have been saying some goodbyes to the way things were already more than anticipated, but I'm still left feeling oh so excited for this move.  Most of all, us girls are excited to see the Mr. each & every night!

I discovered this sweater while packing up my closet & was thrilled! It has been tough to find items long enough to cover the bump & it was a happy surprise.  I cannot wait to 'shop' in my own closet again after baby boy makes his appearance & style more rediscovered pieces I too found packing...

Denim (Old Navy)/Earrings (Sugar Fix by Bauble Bar)/ All Else (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D