Thursday, August 5, 2010

The 9 to 5 Daily Grind

Work, work, work! I am very thankful I have a job where I don't have to sacrifice my personal style at!  My daily style can be found on the casual end of the spectrum, with the exception of scheduled meeting days.  For meeting days, like today, I like to kick it up a notch by combining vintage finds with workplace-appropriate hem lines, all the while leaving in-your-face branding out of the equation.  After all, the potential customer should be concentrating on YOU, not trying to figure out what brand  your shirt is...What outfits do you get to wear to work? Hopefully everyone has a great Thursday afternoon :)  I'll leave you with a few photos of my outfit for the day....
The Overall Look for Meeting Day :)

Vintage Moschino Belt: Ebay
Watercolor pattern dress
     




Rings: Banana Republic, Ebay
Vintage Casio, gifted name-plate bracelet, Small watch: U.O.
Lace-up Heels: Forever21
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D