Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday Monday

Normally, I really am not a fan of Monday mornings.  This week is different as I am counting down the days until several of my best friends arrive for a short visit to Canada on Saturday.  Today, the forecast calls for clouds and rain, so I decided to wear one of summers go-to pieces: The Romper.  I find the romper to be a refreshing alternative to the sundress, however, there is a drawback: they are a PAIN to get on & off! Unless you'll be monitoring your margaritas on a hot summer day, opt for something else ;)  I have included some pictures from my weekend as well, Happy Monday!
Cardi: H&M, Tank: AE, Romper: U.O.
Bag: Vintage LV speedy, Shoes: River Island
The perfect Friday evening :)
Green & Leopard print :)
Jacket: ebay, Top:H&M, Jeans: BDG
Casual Shopping Outfit :) Tee: Wildfox, Cardi: Jcrew, Shorts: H&M
Saturday Afternoon shopping :)
Thanks for reading :)
Xoxo-Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D