Monday, August 30, 2010

The Fashion Worshiper's Stuck On Band-Aid Brand!

Oh Band-aid's...what would I have done without you in my younger years? How would I have gotten through endless soccer seasons with you not covering my blisters from new cleats? How would I have walked the streets of downtown Chicago in heels without you on hand in case of an emergency?  Well, Cynthia Rowley has decided that if people are going to wear band-aids, they might as well look fashionable doing so!  Check out her latest designs for Band-Aid Brand....

Not only are these band-aid's fit for a fashionista, but $1 from each tin sold is donated to Design Ignites Change, an organization that works with both high school & college students involved in design & architectural projects to help address social problems within their communities.  I'm digging the sequin-inspired style ;)  Hope everyone has a great day, it's hot & humid again in Canada so my outfit is on the casual side.
Vest (etsy), Cardi (H&M), tee (AE), shorts & belt (H&M), necklace (Costa Blanca)

Watch (Casio), white (Garage), Rest (H&M)
Tribal sandles (Forever21)
XoXo-Kelli

*Big Thanks to Hattie, who brought this article to my attention!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D